Thursday 1 October 2015

SIEMENS

SIEMENS

INTERVIEW 5

 Name
Chirag Sakpal
Branch
Electrical
College
SPCE
Company
Siemens Ltd.
Month and year of interview
12/9/2015
Company profile
CORE
Group Discussion Topic
NA
Technical Round
It is a purely core company so they asked me about my area of interest like power system or machine etc.

As I mentioned about my internships in my resume they started asking me technical questions on that such as...

  • ·           What is RMU (it’s a ring main unit).
  • ·        Where we use it in a power system etc.

These questions were related to my BEST internship.

Similarly they also asked question regarding my railway internship such as…
  • ·        Working of Locomotives then
  • ·        Power supply arrangements for railways
  • ·        Types of insulations etc.

HR round
HR round is very simple they just asked me where do i come from then
about my higher education and simple questions for checking my confidence, like what if you score good rank in GATE would you leave our company or what you will do etc.
Any advice
Well it’s tough to clear aptitude of Siemens as they have time limit for each question and not for a whole section so practice to solve questions in time like in 60-90 sec.
It is must to have very good technical knowledge and if you have done any internship you must know everything about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment